This talisman reads 'Flecti Non Frangi' in Latin, meaning 'To be Bent not Broken'. It refers to one who can endure hardship yet still remain true to themselves. The raven signifies hope and is believed to have keen vision that pierces through all darkness.
- 18" Fine Curb (1.5mm) chain
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
Pyrrha is a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, committed to environmental responsibility—their jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in their Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.