Regenerative Organic Certified Cotton Crewneck Sweatshirt
A crewneck sweatshirt made of 100% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers. Because healthy soil traps carbon, this growing movement could help stop climate change. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with 100% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton French terry
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem provide all-day comfort
- Set-in sleeves facilitate movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Trim: 8.8-oz 89% Regenerative Organic Certification Pilot Cotton/11% spandex rib knit
- Made in India.
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—their business, investments, voice and imaginations—to do something about it. They donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to help hundreds of grassroots organizations all over the world so that they can remain vigilant, and protect what’s irreplaceable. Staying true to their core values during forty-plus years in business has helped them create a company they’re proud to run and work for.