Performance Denim Relaxed -32" inseam - Aged Grey
Men's Grey Relaxed Fit Stretch Jeans
Developed for athletic builds, this 5-pocket offers a relaxed fit through the hip and thigh with a tapered leg. Technical features for extended range of motion, durability and comfort.
It's denim made for adventure. This versatile fabric offers elastic stretch, COOLMAX® fibre technology for optimal moisture control, and triple stitching for added durability. Finished with a silver ion treatment for maximum odor-neutralization, this denim truly is one of a kind.
- Signature Gusset: DU/ER's signature hidden gusset (performance feature) is integrated for extended range of motion and true flexibility.
- Power Stretch: DU/ER's fabrics stretch in all directions, for maximum comfort, flexibility and maneuverability.
- Reinforced Seams: To create strength and longevity, DU/ER's pants feature triple stitched inseams, gussets and back rises, as well as double layered back pockets.
- Temperature Regulating: The integration of COOLMAX® fibres wicks moisture from the body in heat, and insulates for warmth in the cold, for incredibly versatile denim.
- 70% Cotton, 28% Coolmax® All Season Polyester, 2% LYCRA® Spandex
Dish & DUER started in 2013 when an entrepreneur wanted to bridge the gap between fashion and functional clothing. With 25 years making jeans for big names like Levi Strauss and a new love of cycling, Gary Lenett saw an opportunity for purposeful fashion that didn’t exist on the market. He partnered with Abid Hafeez, a performance fabric expert with over 25 years of experience with technical brands, and Dish & DUER was born.