M's Self Guided Hike Shirt
Versatile, easy-care shirt for trail and travel made of lightweight, quick-drying recycled polyester ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Patch chest pockets with button-and-loop flap closures; left pen pocket; lower-left side-panel snap pocket for small items
- Midback vertical vents for ease of movement and ventilation even when wearing a backpack
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Body: 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Back panel: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit tricot mesh
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—their business, investments, voice and imaginations—to do something about it. They donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to help hundreds of grassroots organizations all over the world so that they can remain vigilant, and protect what’s irreplaceable. Staying true to their core values during forty-plus years in business has helped them create a company they’re proud to run and work for.