M's Hampi Rock Pants
Our breathable yet durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex climbing pants keep you cool when it’s hot and you’re poised for the send. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Zip fly with OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button and pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Right pocket features Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket envelope for securing valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- 53% hemp/44% recycled polyester/3% spandex plain weave
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—their business, investments, voice and imaginations—to do something about it. They donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to help hundreds of grassroots organizations all over the world so that they can remain vigilant, and protect what’s irreplaceable. Staying true to their core values during forty-plus years in business has helped them create a company they’re proud to run and work for.