M's Down Sweater
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in Bangladesh
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Patagonia appreciates that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. They aim to use the resources they have—their business, investments, voice and imaginations—to do something about it. They donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to help hundreds of grassroots organizations all over the world so that they can remain vigilant, and protect what’s irreplaceable. Staying true to their core values during forty-plus years in business has helped them create a company they’re proud to run and work for.